How to Apply ?
- The College prospectus can be obtained from the college by paying fee of Rs. 400/- at the college office or it can be download from the college website with on enclosed demand draft / online payment of Rs. 400/- for seeking admission to graduate and post graduate courses.
- Check your eligibility in accordance with norms as recommended.
- Go through all details carefully.
- Your medium of instruction should have been English / Hindi. If you want, you can face a personal interview with the principal and the head to the faculty with a prior appointment.
- Fill in the application form for enrollment and admission, and receive acceptance from the principal or his/her deputy so designated.
- Attach certified copies of all academic mark sheets, photographs and other supporting documents as mentioned in the application form and migration certificate if required. Take care; you have filled in your application form correctly.
- You are expected to sign with the college an indemnity bond to the effect of your conduct while you are a part of college.For seeking accommodation in hostel, apply separately on prescribed format and obtain the details.
- If desirous of availing transport facility, apply separately on prescribed format.